If you’re a music lover, then you already know that Austin, Texas was the place to be these past two weekends. “Why is that?” some of our non-festival fanatics may ask. Wellllllll, it would be because the Austin City Limits (ACL) Music Festival just took over the capital city of Texas.
For the first two weekends in October, ACL dominated the Austin music scene. 450,000 people from all over America (and the world!) flocked to the live music capital of the world to experience the two-weekend long festival. With eight stages and 125 performers, ACL looked like an absolute BLAST.
Since we’re having FOMO (read: MAJOR FOMO), here are five of our favorite festival lüks:
1) What goes better together than music festivals and babydoll dresses? We’re pretty sure it’s a match made in fashion heaven, and we’re ~living~ for the look. With a floral pattern, some combat boots and your favorite hat, you’re all set for a comfortable day at the fest!
2) Why blend in with the crowd when you were born to stand out? And what better way to stand out than in an all-rainbow outfit? Not only will your friends be able to spot you from a stage away, but you’ll be a pop of fun color in a sea of standing music lovers.
3) Fringe and rompers are a girl’s best friend, don’t ya know? Throw on your favorite pair of cowgirl boots and your favorite bright lipstick, and you’ll look like the belle of the fest.
4) Tanks, cutoffs, and belts? Oh my! Add a bandana for that *extra* festive flare, and you’re all set to vibe with ACL and Austin’s grooviness!
5) We love our florals and fringe, but who could deny the beauty of a black maxi dress? Going for a black look is too much of a classic for us not to include it in our festival faves. As our fellow fashion lovers know, black is always the new black.
If you’re like us and wishing you were living it up at ACL, tell us about your favorite festival fashion. Or tag us (@fashionlovermag) in a pic!